2.01.2014

Blog Series

 
For the weeks surrounding Valentine's Day, I will be hosting a series of letters and thoughts from a few of my favorite single individuals.  I'm so privileged to have these brethren in my family, my close fellowship, my blog roll, or acquaintance.  They are faithful seekers of the Kingdom of God who don't settle for mediocre Christianity.  Not only do they spur me on with their love for Christ, but without bitterness or snark, they never deny that the single life is hard.  I know you will love and appreciate their willingness and honesty as I have.
 
Ruined - a lament by Anna
Romantic Interest - Andrew Swearingen

6 comments:

  1. Excited to read more in the upcoming days ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to read from this series. This time of year can be so discouraging in the season of singleness. Thank you for this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lex--I'm so glad you'll be reading and joining in. :)

      Delete
  3. Love this idea! Excited to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amanda! I'm excited to share these. :)

      Delete

Please share your thoughts! I enjoy comments of all varieties, lengths and contents, and I do try to faithfully reply. :)